The project involved the full restoration of a Grade II* listed eighteenth century manor house in the centre of Marazion town.
The seven bedroom town house and stables were built in circa 1775 for William Cornish a former mayor of Marazion. The building retains a number of impressive original features, including an impressive granite ashlar front, a scantle natural slate roof, fine original Rococo plasterwork ceilings, original timber wall panelling and brick vaulted basement cellars.
The client wanted an addition of a new indoor heated swimming pool in the garden with unspoiled views to St. Michaels Mount. The glazed enclosure for this was designed to sit comfortably in the formal context of the historic buildings.